Blog by Kevin Sing
New mortgage insurer enters Canadian market
AIG CEO suggests 50-year mortgages on the way
AIG United Guaranty became the third company to provide mortgage insurance in Canada in mid-October. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. currently handles 70 per cent of the mortgage insurance market in Canada, while private insurer Genworth Financial Canada covers the remaining 30 per cent. Two additio ...
Not 12 months but up to 24 MONTHs rate hold!
You may be looking at several of the projects around town, some of them ranging from 12 months to 24 months for completion. We are involved with take out financing for prospective purchasers on several of these projects and can provide long term rate guarantees (available for 2 through 7 year terms) . If you have purchased in a project please thin ...